What is Conflict Coaching?
Conflict Coaching is a structured process consisting of a series of private and confidential sessions which allow you to proactively develop your own skills to manage an actual or potential conflict
What you can expect from your Conflict Coach?
- Help in discovering and understanding the underlying factors that are contributing to the dispute
- An opportunity to move through any challenges you experience when dealing with conflict
- An exploration of personal triggers and an opportunity to resolve the barriers to having a productive discussion
- Re-examine your assumptions about the conflict and explore the other’s point of view
- Have a better understanding of how you deal with conflict, and strengthen your conflict resolution skills
What are the Benefits of using a Conflict Coach?
- Helps you prepare for a difficult conversation
- Helps you to resolve a specific conflict
- Helps you to improve your skills in conflict resolution
- Helps you to reduce stress, anxiety, and work towards having healthier relationships in every area of your life.
How does conflict coaching work?
- I work with you to clarify the goal or objective you want to achieve over a series of four to six sessions
- I assist you in getting to the core issues and overcoming the barriers to achieve your goals
- I assist you in developing a strategy and taking action to achieve your goals
- The process is easy, quick, with permanent results
- I work with you either in person or by phone